|Are 7 Year old platers allowed to play in the Tournament?
Ohio South Youth Soccer Assoc (OSYSA) does NOT allow 7 year olds to play in neither League play nor Tournament play. All players must be born PRIOR to August 1st, 2007. This restriction is mandated as part of the Tournament Sanctioning for OSYSA.
|When is the application deadline?
The application deadline for the 2016 Kolping Seth Stevens Memorial is April 22nd, 2016
|How many players play on the field in the different age brackets?
U8, U9, and U10 will be 7 v 7. U11 and U12 will be 9 v 9. All others are 11 v 11.
|WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO REGISTRATION?
OSYSA REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS -you will be required to provide:
1. Original State Approved Roster (plus 1 copy will be retained)
2. Player Pass Cards (for each player and guest player) Passes MUST BE LAMINATED (Limit 3 guest players)
3. Coach Pass Cards (for each registered coach) Passes MUST BE LAMINATED
4. Travel Permit (if from outside of Ohio South) Please do online.
5. Guest Player Roster (if applicable) Please do online.
6. Concussion Certificates for any person on the coaches sideline. NFHS certification. These will be checked at registration Go to the following link http://www.nfhslearn.com/electiveDetail.aspx?courseID=38000
7. Emergency Medical Forms should be with coaches at all times (We will not ask to see them unless you are from outside of Ohio South)
|Can our team register at the field on Saturday morning?
Registration is done on Friday evening ONLY. with over 250 teams we cannot make exceptions
|When and where is registration?
Team Registration for ALL teams will be held at the Kolping Sports Park- 10235 Mill Road, Cincinnati, OH 45231. Registration will be held Friday, May 19 , 2017 from 6:00-8:00 pm Mandatory that each team send a representative. ALL teams must register Friday night. There will be NO registration at the fields. Players and/or teams which are not compliant with registration requirements will not be able to participate.
|Acceptable Toys for Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
Toys are needed year-round at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center for children from infancy through age 18. All gifts must be new and conform to the safety and sanitary guidelines below. Also, because we need to check gifts for safety and age appropriateness, please do not wrap them. Gift-wrapping paper, ribbons, tape and tags are welcomed donations.
* All donations must be new and have the manufacturer and store tags still attached. For the safety and welfare of our patients, we can not accept any used items.
* Avoid toys with many small parts that can be removed, swallowed or inhaled. Also avoid toys that break easily or have sharp edges or protrusions that can be poked into eyes.
* Only new stuffed toys with a separate manufacturer tag attached (in addition to the sewn-in tag), or those in unopened packaging, can be accepted due to infection control issues.
* Fire regulations forbid electrical, spark-producing or friction-producing toys.
* Painted toys must be non-toxic. Any glue or paint in craft kits MUST also be non-toxic.
* Medical toys and games are inappropriate because they can contribute to fear about medical procedures.
* Please bring only mylar balloons with strings no longer than 12 inches. No latex balloons or balloon animals are permitted in Cincinnati Children's due to latex sensitivities.
* Toys representing violent themes cannot be accepted.
* Due to varying dietary restrictions, food and candy cannot be given to patients.
|Can a player play on one team and guest play for another team in the tournament?
No, a player must only play with one team in our tournament.
|Can we get a later game due to travel from out of State?
While we can not promise a later game time due to travel distance, we will make an effort to consider it.
|I can't access the page that allows me to confirm my teams participation in the tournament.
You may not have signed into the location which allows this operation. You must first log in using the team id # you were assigned when you applied. This will take you to the proper page which will allow you to confim and access other forms.
|I coach more than one team in the tournament. Can you schedule my games so they do not conflict?
While we will make an effort to do this IF you let us know well in advance, we can not promise that we can accomodate your request. Please be sure that you have an assistant coach that can coach should you have a conflict.
|I coach two teams in the tournament. Can you make sure my game times are not at the same time?
We can not promise that the game times will not conflict or overlap. We will do our best to try to accommodate.
|My team may have a league game on the weekend of the tournament. Can our games be scheduled around our league game?
|The application form does not look right on my screen (overlapping drop down boxes, long rows over the input fields, etc.) What is going on?
First, you should let the ENTIRE form load BEFORE you scroll. It is a big form.
In short, your computer does not have enough memory (RAM) available to render the form correctly. Here is the solution that will work in most cases:
1. Clear the cache (temporary files) in Internet Explorer (Usually Tools>Internet Options>Remove Temporary files
2. Shut down Internet Explorer
3. Restart the computer
4. Open JUST MS Internet Explorer.
5. Go to Web site, fill out form.
In most cases, this will solve the problem....
|Return to the FAQ Menu|
|Acceptable Toy Donations for Children's Hospital (Hem/Onc Child Life Wish List)(All items need to be new)
Infant/Toddler Toys & Items
-Cribside Musical Soother
-Cribside Projector Soother
-Crib Mobiles (no cloth please)
-Manipulative & Musical Toys for Ages 0 – 3 (Brainy Baby, Sassy, Vetch, & Fischer Price)
-Baby Einstein CDs, books, toys
-Fischer Price Little People & Animals
-Fischer Price plastic cars
-Dora toys and books
-Baby Dolls (hard body only please)
-Baby Doll clothes & accessories
School-Age Toys & Items
-Newly released movies (G)
-Disney princess dolls & wands
-Strawberry Shortcake figures
-Littlest Pet Shop figures
-My Little Ponies
-Match Box cars, motorcycles, & rescue vehicles
-Superhero Action figures
-Transformer Action figures
-Model Car Kits
Older School Age & Teens
-Newly released movies (PG & PG-13)
-Nerf Basketball Sets
-Barnes & Noble Gift Cards
-Michael’s Crafts Gift Cards
-Mall Gift Cards
-Restaurant Gift Cards
-iTunes Gift Cards
-Kroger Gift Cards
-Target Gift Cards
-Wal-Mart Gift Cards
-Gift Cards Appropriate for Teen Girls
-Gift Cards Appropriate for Teen Boys
-Subscriptions to teen magazines
Arts & Crafts Materials
-Play-Doh (small and large)
-Foam Stickers (shapes & letters)
-Scrapbooking Materials (paper, stickers, stencils, etc.)
Video Games & Systems
-Nintendo DS systems
-Nintendo DS games
-PlayStation 2 systems
-PlayStation 3 systems
-PlayStation 2 and 3 games
-Xbox 360 games & Xbox 360 Kinect games
-Wireless controllers for PlayStation systems, Xbox, and Wii
-Universal MadCatz game system adaptors
Non-spill bubbles (small bottles)
|Return to the FAQ Menu|